RUNNING IS MORE FUN AS A TEAM!
New for 2023! We’re adding just-for-fun teams to celebrate the 10th year of the Good Life Halfsy! As you grow your team, we’ll hook you up with these awesome rewards:
- 5+ member teams get their team name printed on their race bibs.
- 10+ member teams earn a $5 refund on all team members’ registration fee.
- 15+ member teams score Bib Charms for all members.
- 20+ member teams receive freshly designed Smasher Gear socks for all.
- 25+ member teams receive a $25 gift card to the Halfsy online store!
Create or join a team! During registration, you’ll be presented with the option for creating or joining a team. These teams are just for fun and all about rewards. You don’t have to run the same pace or compete for time. So, who makes a good team? Good question. Here are some ideas…
- Team up with your family! Get Uncle Steve off the couch and back in his running shoes!
- Invite some folks back to the Good Life state (Nebraska, duh!) for race weekend and build a squad of Huskers living out-of-state!
- Get active with your co-workers. Training runs over lunch anyone?
- And of course, your current running buddies are a no-brainer.
So, go ahead and get signed up for the Halfsy and start or join that team!
Do I have to run with my team? Is this some kind of relay?
No and no. These teams are just for fun and for earning rewards as you grow your team – and the Halfsy. We’re going big this year and want to reward you for helping us invite folks to the race!
When do rewards lock and get distributed?
Team sizes and reward tracking end on 9.8.2023 and your individual rewards will be distributed at Packet Pickup.
Can I switch teams?
Yes, but for a limited time. You can switch teams up until 4.14.2023.
I need more help!
Got another team-related issue? Please contact us and we’ll get you squared away.
How to Manage your Team
New for 2023! We’re adding just-for-fun teams to celebrate the 10th year of the Good Life Halfsy! As you grow your team, we’ll hook you up with awesome rewards. See the Team page for complete details and policies.
Teams can be created or joined during the initial registration process or teams can be created, joined, or switched (through 4.14.2023) after registration by logging into your RunSignup Profile. You can also invite new team members via your RunSignup Profile.
Managing Your Team
- Sign into your profile at RunSignUp.com/Profile. Then make sure you have the correct person selected.
- Select the "Upcoming Events" tab > Locate your registration for this year's Good Life event > Select "Manage Registration".
- See below for what you would like to do:
Creating a New Team, Joining an Existing Team, or Switching Teams
- Scroll to the top of the page. Under the gray header menu, select "Team". You will now have the options to a) Create a New Team b) Join Existing Team c) Switch teams (through 4.14.2023)
Invite a New Team Member to an Existing Team
- Scroll to the top of the page. Under the gray header menu, select "Team". Under the "Current Team" tab, select your Team Name.
- Under the "Join and Share" box, click the "Copy Share Link" button and then share this link via email, text or social media with your friends.