This is your one stop shop to make navigating Lincoln as easy as possible on race morning. Thanks for your support!
These resources will help you prepare for navigating Lincoln on race morning.
Overview Detour Maps
Detail Detour Maps
Roads will close to traffic approximately thirty minutes before the first participant and will re-open approximately thirty minutes after the last participant. Road closures and intersections will be controlled by Lincoln Police and Public works. Please follow their instructions when approaching streets on the course.
- Streets in Innovation Campus will be closed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Some streets in the North Bottoms area will be partially closed and vehicles will be towed on the race course. In addition, no parking will be allowed from 14th to 6th streets from 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.<
- All lanes of Canopy Street from “R” to “O” streets in the Haymarket will be closed from 5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Arena Festival Lot and Haymarket Park Lot will be available for parking, but the remainder of the area will be closed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
These are the best roads to use on race day to get around or cross the race route. Roads on the race route or crossing the race route will be closed, detoured, or heavily congested.
- East/West: Salt Creek Roadway, O Street, J Street, Pioneers Blvd
- North/South: 9th/10th Street, 16th/17th Street, Antelope Valley Pkwy, 84th Street
Be in the know. Sign up for a reminder email and we’ll send you an update prior to race day.
We’ve had thousands of Lincoln residents help make the Halfsy possible or add to the race day experience. You too can get involved by volunteering for a charity partner, hosting a neighborhood cheer station or providing course entertainment.